Re: [O] patch to org-refile for more accurate completing-read

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [O] patch to org-refile for more accurate completing-read
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 18:42:42 -0500

Le Wang <address@hidden> writes:

> Here: https://gist.github.com/1689071
>
> When we are using using refile as navigation, require must-match
> regardless of org-refile-allow-creating-parent-nodes.

Hi,

I suggest you post the patch to the mailing list as an attachment so
  1) we can read it inline and comment on it without having to go find
     it on the web
  2) it will get automatically picked up by the patchwork patch tracker
     so it can be easily applied to the source
  3) it will forever be in the mailing list archive

Regards,
Bernt