Re: [O] [bugs] Export to HTML requires issuing org-babel-execute-buffer;

From: Leo Alekseyev
Subject: Re: [O] [bugs] Export to HTML requires issuing org-babel-execute-buffer; results replace fails
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 22:53:42 -0600

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 10:05 PM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
> Leo Alekseyev <address@hidden> writes:

>>> What do you mean by "garbage" output?
>>
>> That wasn't a very good description, sorry.
>
> No problem, thanks for clarifying.
>
> [... moot bug removed ...]
>

>>> Could you isolate a minimal example demonstrating just the failure of
>>> results replacement?
>>
>> Run the below code a few times with C-c C-v b, and you'll see

Yes, that's a good suggestion.

Just to be clear, do you consider the following to be an inline block?
 (I usually think of inline as limited to src_R{ ...} type things).
Or are you generally talking about the distinction between #+begin_src
/ #+end_src lines vs #+call lines?

#+begin_src R :results output raw replace :exports results
 cat.fname.link()
#+end_src

Finally, in the last file of my original message I try to use #+call's
everywhere instead of source blocks.  Cleaned up example is pasted
below.  It looks broken (the first #+call bar is out of order, the
second and third #+call bar's don't run), see
http://pastebin.com/LqYK0Ps2 with my annotation where the output looks
broken