Re: [O] latex export of #+header: lines

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] latex export of #+header: lines
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 13:51:28 +0100

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Leha wrote:
> Andreas Leha <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Try using #+LaTeX_HEADER: lines, instead.
>>
>> But as far as I know, #+LaTeX_HEADER (as described
>> here http://orgmode.org/org.html#Header-and-sectioning) is a different
>> thing from babel source block header arguments (as described here
>> http://orgmode.org/org.html#Code-block-specific-header-arguments)

Yes, they are. Sorry... I just read too quickly...

>> I use both quite extensively.
>>
>> The #+header: tags can be avoided by creating loooong #+begin_src
>> lines.  But still, they should not appear in the exported tex code, I
>> think.

They should not appear in the exported TeX code. You're right about that.

> Just tried, and the odt export has them as well.  Maybe a problem on my
> test file?  Or is the #+header(s): tag somehow deprecated?

I never used #+header (without the s). But that's not the problem...

This must be related to the new variable `org-babel-exp-code-template'.
See discussion at http://osdir.com/ml/emacs-orgmode-gnu/2012-01/msg00544.html.

Though, I must admit not yet having time for testing it...

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban