Re: [O] [bug] Tables in lists not exported to ODT

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] Tables in lists not exported to ODT
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 13:06:12 +0000

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to export a document which includes small tables within a
> list.  The export to PDF via Latex works perfectly.  However, when I
> export to ODT, the tables simply disappear.
>
> Attached is a simple example to illustrate the effect, both org and odt
> files.
>
> I have looked at the documentation but have not seen any caveat related
> to tables.  Have I missed something or is this a bug?
>
> Thanks,
> eric

Pursuing this, to the un-trained eye (mine), the ODT code being
generated looks fine so maybe this is a libreoffice bug?

However, when looking at content.xml, the "<table:table ..." entry is
fontified differently than if the table had been placed outside the
list.  I use "nXML" mode for looing at XML files.  The fontication would
seem to indicate something strange is going on but I cannot see anything
out of the ordinary.

Anyway, for the moment, I'll hack the document to put the table
elsewhere where it actually becomes visible as I need to get this
document out to somebody else!

Thanks again,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.92.1
: using Org-mode version 7.8.03 (release_7.8.03.122.g5b407)