Re: [O] [patch][test] Avoid writes to non-temp test-example files

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] [patch][test] Avoid writes to non-temp test-example files
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 17:51:50 +0100

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:
> It may still have to
> do with the environment — I start NTemacs from Cygwin to be able to use
> Cygwin's make and this combination is somewhat fragile.

... and that seems indeed to be the culprit, running NTemacs from the
Cygwin shell somehow causes Emacs to assume C:\ for the temporary
directory, while it would correctly pick up the default location when
started from the shortcut.  Again, setting TEMP to some sane value fixes
the problem and since it is environment related there's nothing to fix
in org mode.

Regards,
Achim.