[O] org-diary-class doesn't skip weeks

From: Evgeniy Sporov
Subject: [O] org-diary-class doesn't skip weeks
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 16:40:41 -0800

Could somebody help me, please?
I had org 7.5 before and the following sexp worked fine:
%%(org-diary-class 8 11 2011 6 2 2012 1 47 51 52 14) StudentName 4:45pm-5:15pm

After upgrading to org 7.7 the "skipping weeks" part stopped working, meaning I still have a student appearing in Agenda at 4:45pm during the 52nd week, even though I excluded him.
I also upgraded to org 7.8.2 both on my mac and in Ubuntu, and both stopped working (don't skip weeks)
I found a post that the command "org-diary-class" has been deprecated? Does it mean that the "skipping-week" feature is implemented somehow differently, or maybe the syntax is wrong?
Thank you in advance,

Evgeniy