[O] Viewing all entries of a file in Agenda

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: [O] Viewing all entries of a file in Agenda
Date: 10 Dec 2011 23:03:27 +0100

Hi all

I have written an org-agenda-custom-command for a daily review of my
dates and todos. It contains several todos and tags as block-agendas.
The last block should tell me if there are new items to be refiled in a
certain file which I use as an Inbox (synced from MobileOrg). I cannot
find the proper command for this.

("D" "Daily Review"
 ((agenda "" ((org-agenda-ndays 1)))
  (todo "WAITING")
  (todo "DELEGATED")
  (tags "PROJECT")
  (stuck "")
  (tags "BIGROCK")
  (tags "MIT")
  (tags "OFFICE/NEXT")
  (tags "HOME/NEXT")
  (tags "PHONE/NEXT")
  (tags "READING/NEXT")
  (tags "WRITING/NEXT")
  (tags "" ((org-agenda-files '("~/Dropbox/myconf/from-mobile.org"))))))

It is the last line that puzzles me. If I have it like above, every call
of this agenda is interrupted by the question which tag I want to query
for. Hitting RET does what I want, namely displaying all headlines of
the file. How is that possible without Emacs asking me? The file can
contain different todo-keywords and tags or none at all. I want to
display everything.

Thanks for a hint

Sven