Re: [O] [beamer] Can I just export one frame?

From: Herbert Sitz
Subject: Re: [O] [beamer] Can I just export one frame?
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 16:18:15 +0000 (UTC)

zwz <zhangweize <at> gmail.com> writes:

> It takes long to export the whole file when it contains many babel
> stuff. And in many cases, I just want to check if the current frame is
> arranged as expected. SO I just want to know if there is some convenient
> way to export just one frame without tagging all the other frames as
> :noexport.

Have you tried just tagging the tree you want with :export:?  Once that select
tag is present in the buffer Org will automatically exclude any trees that don't
have it.  From the docs:

"Org first checks if any of the select tags is present in the buffer. If yes,
all trees that do not carry one of these tags will be excluded. If a selected
tree is a subtree, the heading hierarchy above it will also be selected for
export, but not the text below those headings. "
http://orgmode.org/manual/Selective-export.html#index-export_002c-selective-by-tags-or-TODO-keyword-1424