[O] Video showing Jambunathan's ODT exporter

From: Herbert Sitz
Subject: [O] Video showing Jambunathan's ODT exporter
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 19:57:46 +0000 (UTC)

Last week I finally got around to testing the export to ODT that Jambunathan's
made available.  Here's a 3 minute video showing how it works (calling odt
export from a document open in VimOrganizer):
http://vimeo.com/31564708

This is some seriously cool functionality for Org that deserves wider exposure.
Jambunathan's done a great job.

It's obviously not for everyone; I'm sure some Org users have no need for
documents in a word processor and steer as far away as possible.  Others may
love it, though, and it could potentially bring more users to Org community.

I've seen comments about an ODT import that I haven't had a chance to look
into yet.

Cheers,

Herb