[O] Problems with org-mode

From: Renger van Nieuwkoop
Subject: [O] Problems with org-mode
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 10:30:00 +0000

Hi

I have the following problem with org-mobile: If I want to push my org-files, I
get the message that I should set my org-directory.
This directory is set in my .emacs file, so I don't know why I have to set it
again.
If I set it with set-variable  -- org-directory and then put D:/Daten/org I get
the error message
set-variable: Value `d:/Daten/org/' does not match type directory of
org-directory
I just downloaded the newest version of org-mode and use Emacs 23.2.1 on a
Windows 7 machine.
Cheers

Renger