Re: [O] [RFC] Standardized code block keywords

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Standardized code block keywords
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 11:42:16 -0400

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:

> Surprisingly (to me) srcname is the winner here, but luckily I haven't
> yet voted, and although I would have though #+source: would have been
> the winner I like the simplicity of using #+name: for named code blocks
> as well as named data.  So I'll vote for #+name: here making it a tie,
> and I'll also take tie-breaking powers upon myself giving #+name: the
> win.

This is going to cost you, Schulte! It's not going to go down that easily.
I'll call the FTC, the FCC, the SCOTUS, the POTUS, the NYT, the BDFL, the
NFL and the MLB: an outrage I tell you! An affront to the democratic rules
some of us cherish! We'll fight to the death! Who's with me?

Nobody?

Dang - I'll go back to sleep then.