Re: [O] org-odt: turning off section numbering does not work

From: Mehul Sanghvi
Subject: Re: [O] org-odt: turning off section numbering does not work
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 12:58:40 -0400

I have seen that thread before, and am using the latest Org from the
git repository.
That is why I was wondering if I'd missed something or not.

I just tried this with a new Emacs, and the test.org file that comes
with org-odt.

I changed test.org so that num: is nil and it still had section
numbering enabled.

Since I am trying to do this as an automated method, I do not want to
fire up LibreOffice/OpenOffice each time
I make a change to my resume, and lots of times I am doing it over a
ssh connection with no X displaying
back.

cheers,

     mehul