Re: [O] org-odt: turning off section numbering does not work

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] org-odt: turning off section numbering does not work
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 18:31:31 +0200

Hi,

According to this thread, num:nil should work in recent versions of Org:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/46058

It works for me.

You might try updating to the most recent version of Org and see if that fixes things.

As a one-off fix, in OpenOffice you can turn off the numbering with Tools > Outline Numbering. For each of the three heading levels that are numbered, you need to set Number to None, and delete the dot in Separator After.

Yours,
Christian