[O] shortcuts to hide nearest heading or sparse tree

From: Kevin Buchs
Subject: [O] shortcuts to hide nearest heading or sparse tree
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 17:32:07 -0500

I have been studying extensively and have not found a quick way to hide the nearest heading (which contains point) as well as the entire sparse tree. I often have two or more sparse trees open as I go look for information elsewhere and then want to return to the place I was at. So, can I be lazy and do these operations with a few keys?