[O] Table alignment

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: [O] Table alignment
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 11:16:48 +0530

There is something in my .emacs that messes up table alignment in
org. Have been struggling to find it. If I remove my .emacs, table
alignment is fine. I have tried commenting parts of .emacs to identify
the offending lines. But somehow I am missing it.

A copy of my .emacs is at: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10112644/dotemacs

Will be grateful if somebody could help? Is there a way I can load my
.emacs segment by segment and see when the problem appears?

Vikas