Re: [O] Not merging org-lparse, org-xhtml & org-odt to the core

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Not merging org-lparse, org-xhtml & org-odt to the core
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 16:18:45 +0530

> I understand people can feel frustrated about things I don't have time
> to do, and I'm (silently) thankful to them that they don't get more
> mad at me.

People wouldn't feel frustrated about things you don't have time to do
but they will definitely get frustrated with things that you don't do
but have implicitly or explicitly committed yourself to do.

Re-read the sentence again. The difference is subtle.

For example, users will get frustrated with me if I don't fix bugs in
the odt exporter or take efforts to answer their questions.

Jambunathan K.