Re: [O] Bug: :noexport: tag prevents table functionin g as babel code bl

From: András Major
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: :noexport: tag prevents table functionin g as babel code block input [7.7 (release_ 7.7.167.gfceb)]
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 22:51:12 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Eric,

> > Your file uses #+data: where I use #+tblname: -- which one is the
> > official one?  I have the impression that it's #+data:, but I haven't
> > come across that in the manual or elsewhere before.  If #+tblname:
> > isn't supposed to be used as a target for a variable in the code
> > block, then we should make sure that it *never* behaves as such.
> >

> In the interest of backwards compatibility and convenience there are a
> number of equivalent options here, see the value of the
> `org-babel-data-names' variable for all possible names.

OK, in that case the example still doesn't work for me.  Whether I use
#+data or #+tblname, specifying the :noexport: tag in the section
containing the table causes the HTML export to report the error
"reference 'table1' not found in this buffer".

As Bastien pointed out earlier, I'm not talking about simple
evaluation (C-cC-c) but, specifically, export (HTML and PDF tried so
far).

  András