[O] [yasnippet] can not creating links with description

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] [yasnippet] can not creating links with description
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 22:46:07 +0200

Hi!

I'd like to create a link like

  [[file:~/share/all/org-mode/contacts.org::*foo][company:foo]]

... and therefore I created:

,----[ ~/snippets/org-mode/vkcomp ]
| # name : expand link to company
| # --
| [[file:~/share/all/org-mode/contacts.org::*$1][company:$1]] $0
`----

But: unfortunately my Org-mode behaves strangely when applying the
snippet: "company:" with blinking cursor in the «c» which does not
let me enter the string which replaces «$1».

I guess this is related to «hiding the actual link when a
description is set».

Can I define a snippet which behaves like following? After entering
the snippet command and pressing TAB, I get the chance to type «foo»
part and after another TAB, the link as stated above is finished and
the cursor is at the end.

Thanks!

--
Karl Voit