Re: [O] Tutorial for Beamer export seems to lack settings

From: LanX
Subject: Re: [O] Tutorial for Beamer export seems to lack settings
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 17:31:46 +0200

ECM?

The worg tutorial has an example using #+begin_src which should be translated into \begin{lstlisting} environments in latex.

namely:
#+begin_src octave
A = [1 2 ; 3 4]
b = [1; 1];
x = A\b
#+end_src
But when I check the corresponding latexcode (C-c C-e L) the  necessary package is not imported, namely   "\usepackage{listings}"

I was able to solve the other problem with BEAMER_FRAME_LEVEL  adding "\subsection{%s}" to Org-Export-Latex-Classes.

I'm using  gnu-emacs 23.1.50.1.

It seems like some auto-configurations of the latex-classes are not initialized.

If I'm the only one experiencing this problem I will try to set up a new emacs instance to test it.

Cheers
  Rolf
2011/8/6 Sebastien Vauban <address@hidden>
Hi LanX,

LanX wrote:
> maybe I'm missing something but the examples in
>
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-beamer/tutorial.html
>
> don't seem to work with a normal org-mode 7.7 installation.
>
> For instance  needed to add       \usepackage{hyperref} in
> Org-Export-Latex-Classes to make #+begin_src work.
>
> Are the settings of
> http://emacs-fu.blogspot.com/2009/10/writing-presentations-with-org-mode-and.htmlnecessary
> to use this tutorial?
>
> Also
> #+BEAMER_FRAME_LEVEL: 3
> doesn't seem to work for me... no subsections are generated.

Could you send us an ECM (complete, but... minimal example) that allows us to
reproduce the above problems?

Best regards,
 Seb

--