Re: [O] References in Latex

From: Aditya Mandayam
Subject: Re: [O] References in Latex
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 06:51:35 -0400

ok. after reading dye's page and the linked article for xetex:
http://emacs-fu.blogspot.com/2011/04/nice-looking-pdfs-with-org-mode-and.html

i seem to have rubber working.

however, do take a look at the resulting pdf: http://i.imgur.com/YvUKo.png

as you can see, none of the citations after the first citation show up
as sidenotes (i am using the tufte-handout document class).

further, in the section titled "references", only the first citation shows up.

the following is in my .emacs:

(require 'org-latex)
(unless (boundp 'org-export-latex-classes)
(setq org-export-latex-classes nil))
(add-to-list 'org-export-latex-classes
             `("handout"

"\% rubber: set program xelatex
\\documentclass{tufte-handout}
\\usepackage{amsmath}
\\usepackage{graphicx}
\\usepackage{booktabs}
\\usepackage{units}
\\usepackage{multicol}
\\usepackage{fontspec,xltxtra,xunicode}
\\defaultfontfeatures{Mapping=tex-text}
\\setromanfont[Mapping=tex-text]{Bauer Bodoni Std 1 Roman}
"

("\\section{%s}" . "\\section*{%s}")
("\\subsection{%s}" . "\\subsection*{%s}")

))

and

(defun org-mode-reftex-setup ()
(load-library "reftex")
(and (buffer-file-name)
(file-exists-p (buffer-file-name))
(reftex-parse-all))
(define-key org-mode-map (kbd "C-c c") 'reftex-citation)
)
(add-hook 'org-mode-hook 'org-mode-reftex-setup)

(setq org-latex-to-pdf-process
  '("rubber -sd %b")
)

any thoughts?