[O] One screen with agenda views and column view question

From: Renger van Nieuwkoop
Subject: [O] One screen with agenda views and column view question
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 17:20:42 +0000

Hi
If I use my agenda views, what happens is that the screen is always split in
two buffers. I would like to have my agenda views without splitting the
windows. Is there an option for this?
Another question: I tried to define my column views with width for the specific
columns. It is however hard to get the column headers in line with the columns.
Is there a trick for this?

TASK               |  EFFORT |                          <-heading
Have dinner                           |    1:00    | <- entry

Instead of
TASK                                        |  EFFORT |         <-heading
Have dinner                         |      1:00    |          <- entry

Thanks
Renger