Re: [O] bulk relative time shift (in org file)?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] bulk relative time shift (in org file)?
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 18:06:53 +0200

Hi Memnon,

Memnon Anon <address@hidden> writes:

> ,----[ Original request as short as I can get it ]
> | Michael is looking for a way to "bulk re'timestamp'" items
> | relativ to the timestamp the item has currently.
> | This should work on region, subtree etc.
> | He wants to avoid cloning and would prefer doing this
> | directly in the file, not with the agenda.
> `----

This is now feasible as a general feature for org-schedule
and org-deadline.

On an item, `C-c C-s' and `C-c C-d' now allows you to use
"+2d" to say "schedule in 2 days from today" or "++2d" to
say "schedule in 2 days from existing timestamp".

In agenda, `B s' and `B d' will also understand this and
let you reschedule/redeadline items relatively.

Let me know if this works okay for you -- and thanks for
bringing this up again!

--
 Bastien