Re: [O] Possibly new function to view your notes in chronological order

From: Marc-Oliver Ihm
Subject: Re: [O] Possibly new function to view your notes in chronological order
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 21:06:48 +0200

Hello Bastien !

Thanx for testing !

Currently I think, that this function is most useful, if applied to all
org-buffers.
So I personally prefer the mulit-occur option, which gives me a list for all of
my org-buffers.

Therefore I feel a bit ashamed, that this does not work for you :-/
Did you get any errors ? Anything within the *Messages* Buffer ?
Is at least an *Occur*-Buffer created ?

A guess about a possible cause:
I assume that you alread use emacs 24, whereas I still cling to emacs 23.
Maybe some details of the contents of the created *Occur*-buffer has changed,
which might have broken my code (I found that I need to rely on the contents of
the *Occur*-buffer).
If you find that such an *Occur*-Buffer is created, when you run my function,
would it be possible to
send it to me ?

Thanx a lot !

with kind regards, Marc-Oliver Ihm