Re: [O] agenda view: global todo list

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [O] agenda view: global todo list
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 15:18:57 +0200

"Sebastien Vauban" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi William,
>
> "William H. Daffer" wrote:
>> I'm relatively new to org-mode, I'm liking what I see so far, but I have two
>> questions.
>
> Welcome, then!
>
>> I'm using emacs  23.2.1, org-mode 6.33x

ops! William, this is quite old. please consider update to version 7.6.
You can download it from the orgmode.org site,

and migrate your remember templates to capture templates, as Sebastien
suggested.  From the manual:

  To convert your `org-remember-templates', run the command
     M-x org-capture-import-remember-templates <RET>
    and *then customize*
  the new variable with `M-x customize-variable org-capture-templates',
  check the result, and save the customization.
  You can then use both remember and capture until you are familiar with
  the new mechanism.

cheers,
Giovanni