Re: [O] org-odt/org-export errors/paths

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [O] org-odt/org-export errors/paths
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 16:29:00 -0400

Hi Jambunathan,

I tried emacs -Q -L /home/matt/src/org-mode/lisp -L /home/matt/src/org-mode/contrib/lisp/
but the exporter still isn't working for me.  The debug log is attached -- I wanted to leave the escaped characters intact.  C-h v shows that org-export-backends is in fact defined:

org-export-backends is a variable defined in `org-exp.el'.
Its value is (odt docbook html beamer ascii latex)

but the backtrace looks to me like org doesn't quite understand that.

thanks Jambunathan.
matt