Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 20:03:50 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

>> Then, I use the function org-agenda-get-day-entries to get schedule
>> items of the org-agenda-files. The function can receive some
>> arguments to limit the tasks, but I didn't understand exactly.
>
> See the attached patch -- org-agenda-get-day-entries can take more
> arguments like :scheduled :deadline to help reduce the size of listed
> entries.  See the docstring of org-diary, which understands the same
> list of arguments.

I think it's a good idea to add that variable to let users decide if
they want deadlines or scheduled (in org terms) items in their calfw
view.

> +(defvar cfw:org-agenda-schedule-args '(:scheduled)
> +  "Default arguments for collecting agenda entries.")

I'd go with a default value of `nil' meaning "put every org entry with a
timestamp into the calfw view".  Only getting SCHEDULED org tasks there
is a somewhat peculiar default.

Bye,
Tassilo