Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda

From: SAKURAI Masashi
Subject: Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 02:47:13 +0900

At Tue, 05 Jul 2011 12:13:09 -0500,
Christopher Allan Webber wrote:

> Also, cfw:open-org-calendar works, but things seem really slow... it
> looks like you're recalculating the entire orgmode agenda for every day.
> I wonder if things could be sped up if the orgmode agenda was calculated
> for the entire period all at once and then broke that up into days?

I read the implementation of `org-agenda-list' to get schedule items.
Then, I found it may be slow in this implementation. I want to know
better way to get the schedule items.

Well, it is midnight in JST, so I will reply to subsequent discussions
tomorrow. Sorry that I could not catch up your discussion speed...

Thank you,
--
SAKURAI, Masashi (family, given)
address@hidden