Re: [O] caching and code execution on export

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] caching and code execution on export
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 12:57:44 -0700

Ista Zahn <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi all,
> I'm giving org-babel another go after a recent retreat back to Sweave.
> I'm having problems with code being executed on export, even when
> :cache yes is in force. Please see the following example.

Thanks for pointing this out.  There were some export-specific header
arguments included in the cache calculation.  I've just pushed up a fix
which fixes this issue.  Please let me know if you notice any further
problems.

> Also, a quick question that I can't seem to find the answer to: what
> is the difference between "#+source <name>" and "#+srcname <name>"?

No difference, I believe that #+function <name> is another valid alias.

Thanks -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/