Re: [O] a window with my agenda at all times

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] a window with my agenda at all times
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 18:42:06 +0200

Hi Mr German,

D M German <address@hidden> writes:

> For a long time I have wanted a sticky window that keeps this
> information. Like a sticky note on my desktop (think a widget in
> Android).

I would use a new frame:

C-x 5 2 ; create a new frame
C-c a a ; create a new agenda

Note that new restrictions in agenda buffers, or new calls
to agenda commands will update this "agenda frame".  But at
least you have one single frame for one single task: display
the agenda.

> http://turingmachine.org/hacking/org-mode/

Nice - could you mention it on Worg?

  http://orgmode.org/worg/org-hacks.html