Re: [O] babel: textual output and graphic results

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] babel: textual output and graphic results
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 11:11:52 -0700

address@hidden (Eythan Weg) writes:

> Hi,
>
> How could I effect the plot saved in a file and the output produced
> shown in the buffer by using a single execution of R in the following
> snippet?

Each code block can only return a single output type, so you will have
to split your code block into two, however (given that you are using
sessions) this should not affect the runtime behavior.  The following
will work...

#+begin_src R :results output :session
print(seq(1,10))
#+end_src

#+begin_src R :file example.png :session
plot(seq(1,10))
#+end_src

Best -- Eric

--