Re: [O] HTML5 presentations

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [O] HTML5 presentations
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 15:13:38 +0200

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 3:01 PM, Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> wrote:
Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Rainer,

>> The only thing that it doesn't do now and stops me from using it
>> directly is the missing support for image scaling.  I tried using
>>
>>    #+ATTR_HTML: title="Beer!" width="90%"
>>    [[file:~/Desktop/Pictures/beer-bunny.jpg]]
>>
>> but the image is shown in original size which is much larger than the
>> slide.
>>

> Works for me - although my image is actually smaller, but I can change
> it's size.

And you are really sure that you are using

 M-x org-export-as-html5presentation RET

Well -

M-x org-export-as-html5presentation-and-open RET

and then

M-x org-export-as-html5presentation RET

and update in the browser.

?

If so, you must be using a different version.  There's at least the
gist.github version (I use), but there are at least two forks at github,
too...

I am using the one from:

https://gist.github.com/509761

Org-mode version 7.5
also tried with
Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.358.g5194)

GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0)

and here is the org file I am using:

#+TITLE: First
#+AUTHOR: Author's name

* Heading