Re: [O] [OT] feature request: changing the way numeric priorities are ca

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] [OT] feature request: changing the way numeric priorities are calculated
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 22:36:23 +0200

On 5.6.2011, at 13:11, Jambunathan K wrote:

> Samuel
>
> Someone has gotta speak.
>
> 1. Please quote the relevant text in your replies.
>
> 2. If you really intend to help may be you should add more words to your
>   text. I feel your replies are Latin to me. I do think many feel
>   likewise. Save your precious key strokes for the nth problem that you
>   yourself will report in the future but wouldn't condescend to debug
>   yourself.

Hi Jambunatan (and others who are not aware of this),

Samuel has, IIUC, a severe illness which limits his ability
to write extended amounts of text.  We (I certainly, but I
think many others) have come to accept that his mails are
not always easily understandable without some effort
and looking for context in the thread.  I ignore the
ones I cannot grasp.  I good moments, Samuel is a clear
thinker who has contributed many ideas and bug reports for
many years.  If you look back in the archives you will
be able to appreciate this.

With kind regards

- Carsten