[O] [LaTeX Export] Question: How to import a really long caption in #+CA

From: Sunny Srivastava
Subject: [O] [LaTeX Export] Question: How to import a really long caption in #+CAPTION:
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 22:31:14 -0400

Dear org-mode users:

I want to export a really long caption in org to latex export.

For example:

#+CAPTION: A_really_long_caption_that_really_needs_a_line_break
#+LABEL:      fig:sims

Presently, I can do it by just having the really long line in front of #+caption; if I have a line break, it is not exported as a caption. From worg, I know I can use:

#+LaTeX: \caption{ .... }

But I was wondering if there is a org-mode way of doing this.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,
S.