Re: [O] Passing font size to exported LaTeX table

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Passing font size to exported LaTeX table
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 06:17:04 -1000

suvayu ali <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Tom,
>
> On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 11:46 PM, Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> Although this is solved now, I found a very simple solution.
>>>
>>> e.g. for footnotesize just add the line:
>>>
>>> #+ATTR_LaTeX: placement=[<options>]\footnotesize
>>
>> Aloha Suvayu,
>>
>> And this works, too.  Thanks!
>>
>> Can I ask where you found this simple solution?
>
> Of course you may. :) I came across a few very nicely written articles
> by LF Mori in The Practex Journal. This particular solution was
> discussed in section 3.1 of the following article:
>
> <http://www.tug.org/pracjourn/2007-1/mori/>
>
> HTH

Aloha Suvayu,

Thank you for the link to the Mori article.  It is nicely written.

My question was poorly written, though.  I'm interested to know where
you found the Org-mode line:

#+ATTR_LaTeX: placement=[<options>]\footnotesize

I haven't been able to find this solution anywhere else.

All the best,
Tom
--
Thomas S. Dye