Re: [O] MobileOrg-Android => agendas.org missing

From: Matthew Jones
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg-Android => agendas.org missing
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 22:21:08 -0400

You might also want to upgrade your version of MobileOrg... the most recent version in the android market is 0.5.5

http://matburt.net

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 9:44 PM, Alfredo Duplat <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi there:

I tried to follow carefully all the documentation but I have a problem
using MobileOrg-Android (ver 0.5.2). When I run org-mobile-push the
agendas.org's file is missing in /Dropbox/MobileOrg. Therefore, when I
sync my phone the Agenda View is empty.  What could be the problem?

Everything works just fine with my gtd.org's file and also the inbox.org.

Thanks,

A.

--
Alfredo Duplat