Re: [O] Collapse LaTeX source before start of main document?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Collapse LaTeX source before start of main document?
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 16:41:19 +0100

Suvayu Ali <address@hidden> writes:

> On Thu, 05 May 2011 17:45:13 +0000
> address@hidden wrote:
>
>> Hi Suvayu,
>>
>> I think Matt's lisp code /should/ work for doing exactly what we are
>> talking about, but for some reason I can't get it to work with LaTeX
>> export.
>>

> I just tried Matt's code, worked very smoothly for me. :)

This is strange.  I have tried it just now and it fails for me for a
very simple case.  It works for html and not for latex.  The same bol and
eol values are found in either case (which is as it should be, of
course).

It works, however, if there is at least one headline *before* the one to
be omitted, one that will not be omitted; if the omitted one is the
first headline, the whole block is gone.  Strange.

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.258.ga173)