[O] MobileOrg Android 0.5.4 Release - Now with Tablet support

From: Matthew Jones
Subject: [O] MobileOrg Android 0.5.4 Release - Now with Tablet support
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 11:48:37 -0400

Hey folks, I'm happy to announce the availability of MobileOrg 0.5.4 for Android.

You can find links and instructions on how to install it on the wiki page:
https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/wiki

There is now also a donate version available in the Android Market.

Here are some of the highlights:

* Support for Gingerbread and Honeycomb tablets
* Vastly improved Dropbox and WebDAV download speed
* New Advanced Capture and Edit interface
* Now can set TODO and PRIORITY from the Advanced capture interface
* The ability to edit the body of existing notes
* Fixes for many crashes, hangs, and force-closes
* New notes are captured under the "New Notes" section,
  edits are hidden from this view
* Improved error handling and reporting
* Fix crashes if the sdcard is unavailable to the application

As always, please let me know if you have any issues... you can email me directly or file a bug report on Github