Re: [O] LaTeX beamer class text

From: John Tait
Subject: Re: [O] LaTeX beamer class text
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 23:49:09 +0100

Thanks Matt. It works really well.

I need to set org-use-property-inheritance to t, so that subheadings follow through, but it's really easy.

Cheers

John

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Matt Lundin <address@hidden> wrote:
John Tait <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi
>
> When I export an Org file to LaTeX class beamer, much of the content
> can be pushed off the bottom of the slide if it doesn't all fit on one
> slide.
>
> Other than restricting the amount of text content under headings, is
> there a simple way of allowing content to spill onto the next slide?

In LaTeX, you can add the following option to the frame:

\begin{frame}[allowframebreaks]

So in org-mode, you could modify :BEAMER_envargs:.

* A slide
 :PROPERTIES:
 :BEAMER_envargs: [allowframebreaks]
 :END: