Re: [O] Filtering agenda by tags.

From: Radosław Grzanka
Subject: Re: [O] Filtering agenda by tags.
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:16:26 +0200

W dniu 2011-04-20 15:12, Matt Lundin pisze:
Radosław Grzanka<address@hidden>  writes:

Hello,

W dniu 2011-04-20 14:52, Matt Lundin pisze:
I'd like to have two agenda views:

1. should show things I can do at work and internet and untagged tasks
2. should show things I can do at home and internet and untagged tasks

The simplest solution is just to use a query/match (as above). The
variables org-agenda-filter-preset and org-agenda-skip-function are
meant primarily for agenda views, which are built around timestamps

Which is exactly what I want - maybe I was not clear enough. I don't
want tags search. I want agenda view without entries with given tags
(or entries only with given tags).

Could you please clarify what you mean by an agenda view. Do you mean
the daily/weekly agenda?

None of the examples you provided have timestamps, so they would not
show up in the *daily/weekly* agenda view unless you had
org-agenda-include-all-todo set to t.

Hi,
yes, I've simplified examples to the point which made no sense. I'm very sorry. All entries should have had some kind of timestamp, deadline or schedule. Yes, I'd like daily/weekly agenda view filtered by tags.

Thanks for helping,
  Radek.