Re: [O] Re: Using orgmode to take "inline notes" for research

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Re: Using orgmode to take "inline notes" for research
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 10:26:19 -0500

2011/4/7 Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden>:
> Hi Jeff,
>

> This is my current config for nice styling:
>
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>   <snip>
> #+end_src
>
> Customize to your own taste (and report back!)...

I can't have something set up right. I was doubtful that I was going
this source block thing right when Eric posted his suggestion for
notes in code blocks. So, I pasted this into my org-mode file and
evaluated it. Is that not what I'm supposed to do? At the top of the
resultant pdf, I get:
,---
| language=Lisp (setq org-inlinetask-default-state "TODO")
| ;; templates for inline tasks in various exporters (setq
org-inlinetask-export-templates ’((html "<pre
|  ̈
| class=ïnlinetask><b>’((unless (eq todo "") (format "<span class= ̈
lass todo todo priority)) heading
| ----------and more------------
`---

Then my document is below. It does do *something* -- my inline note
changed from:
,-----
| *Inline headline* my notes on the first line which wrap to
|          more notes spilling onto second line, which wrap to
|          more notes onto a third line
`-----

to:
,-----
| [inline] *Inline headline* (and this is spread across the entire
width of the page)
| my notes on the first line which wrap to
| more notes spilling onto second line, which wrap to
| more notes onto a third line
`-----

What am I goofing up. Sorry, I've never used babel blocks like this!
Only for stuff like gnuplot, ditaa, etc. Is there something different
I should be doing to evaluate an elisp block that sets in-file
settings?

Thanks,
John