[O] Update org-mode

From: Dror Atariah
Subject: [O] Update org-mode
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 17:20:48 +0200

I tried to follow the update process described here:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html under:
How do I keep current with bleeding edge development?

The only change I made was the place where I checked out the new version.
Instead of ~/elisp I have ~/Library/elisp.

Everything went smooth, except that I had to add "sudo" before the "make
install". Without the sudo, I got an "access denied" error. Anyway, at the end,
I got no warnings and it seems like the process was smooth. But when I checked
the version of org-mode in aquamacs it was still 6.33x

I am using Emacs 23.3.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.8.0, NS apple-appkit-949.54)
 of 2011-03-19 on braeburn.aquamacs.org - Aquamacs Distribution 2.2 on a mac OS
10.6.7.

What should I do in order to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
Dror