[O] Re: latex export issue

From: Nicolas
Subject: [O] Re: latex export issue
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:24:05 +0100

Hello,

Scot Becker <address@hidden> writes:

> That sounds like it means that any documents you might want to export to
> LaTeX (and format with hard line breaks) should always have non-breaking
> spaces after the periods---or you should keep a manual eye on your paragraph
> formatting to make sure no numbers come first on the line.

Would that work for you?

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(defun org-fill-item-nobreak-p ()
  "Non-nil when line break would insert a new item."
  (and (looking-at (org-item-re)) (org-list-in-valid-block-p)))

(add-to-list 'fill-nobreak-predicate 'org-fill-item-nobreak-p)
#+end_src

If it is fine, we may as well include it by default in Org.

Nicolas