[O] Re: [Orgmode] [babel] maxima support?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [O] Re: [Orgmode] [babel] maxima support?
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 16:15:39 +0000

"Eric Schulte" <address@hidden> writes:

> Great, Thanks for sharing!
>
> Why don't we replace the shell-script munging with some elisp munging
> and add this to the core?
>
> I can help with the translation to elisp (although I may be busy through
> the weekend/week).
>
> Best -- Eric

I'd be very happy to have the code made more portable, and integrated
properly within org-babel.  I, unfortunately, don't have any of the
elisp skills that would be necessary...  my upbringing in the early days
of Unix are showing here: I solve everything with concatenation of
targeted shell commands ;-)  Given that I use a sequence of regex based
commands (grep and sed), I imagine it would be trivial for somebody with
more elisp expertise to translate my sequence of commands into elisp
code?

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.4 (release_7.4.529.gb23d.dirty)