Re: [Orgmode] Insert ampersand in HTML export?

From: Uriel Avalos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Insert ampersand in HTML export?
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:28:51 -0500

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:04:52 +0100
Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

> Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > #+BIND: org-export-html-protect-char-alist (("&" . "&"))
>
> Yes, no quote needed.  Thanks Nick for correcting me.
>
> --
>  Bastien

Also I found a bug in that version of org-mode. How do I report it or
should I report it because it's a development version?

There seems to be a problem with the escape character @. Anytime the
preceding character is *NOT* a white space (including non-breaking
space), the export breaks.

This wasn't a problem before in 7.3.

In 7.3, this code exports fine:

  point @<i>A@</i>
       ^

     non-breaking space

It exports to:

  point <i>A</i>

In the development version, that code snippet exports to:

  point @&lt;i>A</i>

not at all what's intended....