[Orgmode] Sending TODO items automatically to a specified email address

From: Marvin Doyley
Subject: [Orgmode] Sending TODO items automatically to a specified email address
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 15:36:18 -0500

Hi there,

Does anybody know how to send TODO as email attachment. What would be nice is if the TODO item is in the message and the text below it is an attachment. Basically, this is how I remind myself of things that I need to get done.

Actually, what would be nice is if I could configured org to send TODOs within next week (or some otherĀ  time frame) automatically to specified email address.

BestĀ  wishes

Marvin