[Orgmode] Re: ical2org (better timezone recognition and better default f

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: ical2org (better timezone recognition and better default for max_age option)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 23:30:39 -0800

Hi

>>[option to ignore entries older than N days]
> Very useful option!  Thanks.
>
> I would be tempted to make the default ignore any old events.  Any
> thoughts on this?

I changed it to ignore everything older than one week.

I also updated the timezone parsing a bit after reading part of section
4.3.5 of RFC2445 (ical). There seem to be 3 ways to specify a timezone

date+T+time                   floating timezone=> assume local time
date+T+timeZ                  always UTC
TZID=<timezone>;date+T+time   time given in timezone

ical2org should now parse the first two correctly. Let me know in case
this doesn't work correctly. If I have more time, I'll play with the
third timezone spec too...

cheers

Arun