Re: [Orgmode] [babel] Suggestions: GRASS GIS und Lilypond

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] Suggestions: GRASS GIS und Lilypond
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 20:57:28 -0600

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 7:02 PM, Thorsten <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Babel developers,
just two suggestions for new languages:
2. Lilypond
A nice to have for all the music lovers in the org community.

I've used Lilypond and think it's amazing. But... what advantage is having it in org? Just curious... integration in foldable headlines and src blocks? For my uses, I can't think of a purpose unless, I guess, I was doing in-document scores or bars like in a wedding program or something. What was your idea -- I'm interested.

John

Regards
Thorsten