[Orgmode] Hiding/Narrowing dblocks and keywords

From: Leonidas Tsampros
Subject: [Orgmode] Hiding/Narrowing dblocks and keywords
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 22:28:31 +0200

Hello,

I'm a recent new happy org-mode user. While hacking around and using it
for various tasks/todos and schedules, it occured to me that keywords
and dynamic blocks take a lot of screen real estate while I do very
little editing on them.

Is there a way to have dblocks/keywords hidden/narrowed in a per buffer
manner?

Unfortuantely, I could not locate something similar in the manual or
google. I'm using Emacs 23.1 and Org 6.21b.

Any input will be helpful.

Thanks,
Leonidas

PS: I'm not subscribed to this list, so please include me in the