[Orgmode] Bug: exporting overwrites existing file [7.4]

From: peter . frings
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug: exporting overwrites existing file [7.4]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 15:10:58 +0100

Good afternoon all,

I may have made a stupid mistake, but this is what happened...

I had a file, cmm.tex, made by hand. I also have an org document,
cmm.org. Can you see it coming? I then wanted to see what the result
would be of exporting that org file as a latex file...  Bye bye original
tex file.

The question is: would it be possible to check for an existing file,
maybe check an org-generated header line or so, and warn/prompt idiots like
me if that tex file was not made by the org exporter?

Thanks,
Dummy User.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 22.3.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.5.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0)
 of 2008-11-01 on leopard.local
Package: Org-mode version 7.4