Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:53:19 -0500

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 11:13 AM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is there a consensus on removing Javascript folding from *all* pages on
> Worg.  I think this would be an improvement both for the readability and
> stylistic coherence of the site.

+1 from me. Also, is the custom worg search box well-liked (pressing
"s" on a page)? Why not just create a custom google search restricted
to the org subdirectory (I don't know if subdirectories are possible)
and add the search box on each page?

If you can't restrict to subdirectory, we could just point a CNAME
redirect from "orgmode.org/worg/" to "worg.orgmode.org" and use a
google custom search for that subdomain.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Horn
http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/